- Product Information
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This fall, pop on over to Tysons Corner Center for the highly-anticipated American Scream Halloween Selfie Museum, an ALL-NEW interactive, pop-up experience dedicated to all things Halloween!
Starting, September 13th (Friday the 13th!) and running through Sunday, November 3rd, come face to face with colorful characters, creatures, and selfie-worthy sets only before seen on screen. Designed for all ages, families will enjoy celebrating the Fall season with jack-o-lantern and scarecrow displays, costumed characters and – for Game of Thrones fans – a replica of the Iron Throne so parents can get some Insta-worthy shots of their little monsters ruling the Seven Kingdoms.
For those who prefer a Halloween chock full of shrills and thrills, be sure to check out the “extreme haunts” section, if you dare (recommended for ages 13+). Face your fears and have a few hearty laughs along the way… just make sure to capture every moment on camera! This is a unique experience for fans of horror and Halloween to interact with frighteningly fantastic, one of a kind photo opportunities to share with friends.
Walk the red carpet of your own chilling premiere, and immerse yourself in unique and thrilling installations:
- Visit the Warren’s room of cursed artifacts… including Annabelle herself!
- Stand in an ancient Egyptian tomb and face the Mummy.
- Enter the witch hut, and say hello to one of their most frightening friends!
- Stand in the mouth of a horrifying giant clown.
- Visit a gruesome morgue.
- Sit inside a real casket of a funeral home.
- Participate in a sinister voodoo ritual!
- Experience the dark night of the Scarecrows.
- Enter the twisted doll factory.
- And so much more!
Start a new Halloween tradition this year. This experience makes a great family or group outing, as those who wish to experience the extreme haunts can do so while the remainder of the group stays in the “safe” area.